On Wednesday, 18 May 2016 at 16:12:35 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Sunday, 15 May 2016 at 23:34:46 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:

Wrapper implemented here, together with documentation and tests:

N.B. I'm sticking with the explicit wrapper, because I want to be really, really certain that what comes out is an input range whose underling RNG can _never_ be copied by value.

Thought you might find this interesting:

and reddit discussion:

Yea, I was looking at that earlier today -- looks interesting! It would be good to try to implement it for D.