On Monday, 23 May 2016 at 18:10:40 UTC, Carl Vogel wrote:
How does what you're doing compare to what's in https://github.com/DlangScience/scid/blob/master/source/scid/linalg.d ?

Basically, I have made a matrix structure and wrapped some basic arithmetic, while scid.linalg provides functions wrapping some heavier tasks (inversion, determinant, etc). There appears to be no functional overlap, and I think what I will do is contribute any actual linalg routines I write back to scid.linalg, and then import it as a dependency to this package. The stuff in my lib right now is way less careful wrt resources than scid.linalg and wouldn't serve as a general-purpose matrix wrapper. Maybe in enough iterations it will converge on something relatively performant.