On Saturday, 27 February 2016 at 16:08:21 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
Hello,

I am happy to announce the official alpha version of sqlite-d!

sqlite-d is a reader for the SQLite File Format 3.

In the future I will implement a SQL-like API on top of it.

Top-notch performance is one of the explicit goals of this project!

please note that currently only the ctfe branch is populated.

I welcome contributions!

Repo-URL : https://github.com/UplinkCoder/sqlite-d

Well not much has changed since I made this announcement.
By fixing a really jarring bug I had a slight performance regression.
But this is still the fastest SQLite reader I know of.

This project is currently on the back burner.
However in the next days there will be another significant performance improvement :)