On Monday, 30 May 2016 at 11:30:24 UTC, Manuel König wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2016 18:40:24 +0000, maik klein wrote:

[...]

Nice, runs without errors for me. I have a triangle example project too, but weird stuff happens when I resize my window. I see your window has fixed size, maybe I have more luck adding window resizing to your example. Will tell you when I get it to work.

Does anyone here have a working vulkan window with a resizable window?
I think its more of an xcb issue than a vulkan issue in my code,
because even when I do
- create xcb window with dimensions (w1, h1)
- resize it to dimensions (w2, h2) (no vulkan interaction yet)
- create a vulkan surface from that window
- render
the rendered image still has the original size (w1, h1), and I loose my vulkan device when (w2, h2) deviates too much from the original size.

You probably have to update a lot of code

https://github.com/MaikKlein/VulkanTriangleD/blob/master/source/app.d

Do a ctrl+f vkcontext.width and you will see all the code that needs to be updated.