On Tuesday, 31 May 2016 at 20:47:39 UTC, cym13 wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 May 2016 at 19:33:46 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 May 2016 at 18:57:29 UTC, o-genki-desu-ka wrote:
Many nice announcements here last week. I put some on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4lwufi/d_embedded_database_v01_released/

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4lwubv/c_to_d_converter_based_on_clang/

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4lwu5p/coedit_2_ide_update_6_released/

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4lwtxw/compiletime_sqlite_for_d_beta_release/

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4lwtr0/button_a_fast_correct_and_elegantly_simple_build/

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4lwtn9/first_release_of_powernex_an_os_kernel_written_in/

I'm a bit concerned that people will react negatively to them all being dumped at once.

Same here, moreover while some annoncements are about "ready to show" projects (button or powernex for example) others like "D embedded database" clearly are too young not to annoye /programming/ people IMHO.

Currently there's a bot that posts everything to reddit, but it also somehow kills every discussion there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/

Btw if you have better ideas how to solve this problem, you might get involved in this discussion:

https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/issues/63