I added a meetup date for next Thursday. If any one is interested:

http://www.meetup.com/Boston-area-D-Programming-Language-Meetup/events/231443603/

Just a reminder, for those Bostonians (and surrounding areas) that may
have missed this, the meeting is tonight! 3 coming so far.

Also, if anyone in the area has ideas about a more suitable meeting
location for future meetings, please let me know! I'd love to achieve a
similar situation as the Bay Area meetup group, so we can have guest
speakers.

See you there!

-Steve

Due to an emergency at my wife's work I'd rather move this to tomorrow, same time. Sameer if you see this please let us know if you're okay with the change. -- Andrei