On 03 Jun 2016 22:35, "Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce" <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 3 June 2016 at 19:33:31 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>
>> The D Blog was born at DConf this year. With help from Jack Stouffer, it
is now live at:

>> http://dlang.org/blog/
>

> IMO we should disable the comment section. Right now we are just asking
for spam, and I don't think we want to be in the position of moderating
each of these sections. Plus, all of the D tech discussions happen on
reddit, HN, or on here, so I don't think we will be missing anything.

Would be nice if the comment section was an interface to a specific news
group here. Keeping things in one place.