On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 17:32:06 UTC, André wrote:
Hi,

after another round of polishing, bug fixing, very useful user contributions and suggestions, I'd like to present the new home of the D language online tour:

http://tour.dlang.org/

Thank you very much to the D foundation for hosting this service!

If you would like to report errors or have suggestions, please use GitHub:

https://github.com/stonemaster/dlang-tour

Thanks & regards,
André

I just yesterday managed to go trough the tour - great work!

Just a few suggestions:
a) There should be a direct link to a form on every page to give feedback, if you find an error, if you are new it is way to complicated to search for the "right" place to put
hints for broken links or similar errors.

b) The broken link is here:
http://tour.dlang.org/tour/welcome/4

Dub Repository points to: (http:// is missing) http://tour.dlang.org/tour/welcome/code.dlang.org

c) It would be very nice if the "swipe gesture" on an pad would be detected. Or alternatively the forward an back button should be on the top to.

d) It would be very useful to add direct links to the chapters of:
Programming in D from Ali Çehreli