It's been a while since i announced a TinyRedis release. So here
TinyRedis is a fast and simple Redis(http://redis.io) driver for
D. It has no dependencies and makes working with Redis trivial.
This release brings TinyRedis up-to-date with dmd 2.071.
Noteworthy improvements are :
- dub: An earlier version of TinyRedis put it up on
http://code.dlang.org. In this version dub.json has been spruced
up to provide feature parity with the Makefile. Now examples can
also be compiled via dub.
- dmd 2.071: Updated to dmd 2.071. Thanks to a patch by
- simpler imports: Imports have been clumped into one namespace.
- `tinyredis.collections`: This is the start of some work that
has been lying around in master for a while. I've been meaning to
write simple OOP wrappers for common data types on Redis, but
never got round to completing more than one. This release
includes a basic class to simplify working with SETs.
- PubSub: This much requested feature has finally landed! All
thanks to Ali Cehreli for building it out. PubSub is a Redis
feature that works like a lightweight, centralised message queue.
A new Subscriber class provides the complete range of
functionality to work with message queues.
Download : https://github.com/adilbaig/Tiny-Redis/releases
GitHub : https://github.com/adilbaig/Tiny-Redis
Docs : http://adilbaig.github.io/Tiny-Redis/