On Saturday, 11 June 2016 at 18:33:04 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
On 06/11/2016 06:47 PM, Andrew Godfrey wrote:
OTOH, it mentions both graphemes and grapheme clusters, without much distinction. So I'm not exactly sure which is the default focus.

What distinction is there to be made? As far as I understand, a grapheme cluster is a sequence (or cluster) of code points that together represent one grapheme.

That's the distinction, yes. The article mentions both in a way that makes me unsure if Perl 6 confused the terms (or maybe it's just the article that isn't being clear).