Am 13.06.2016 um 11:21 schrieb Andre Pany:
On Thursday, 9 June 2016 at 12:15:24 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
You need to use the --single switch:

dub build --single=app.d --build=release

For the commandline that you have used, the arguments "build
--build=release" will be passed to the compiled app.d executable
instead. I'll deploy proper documentation together with the release.

It is still not working. I have an easy example:

------------ file app.d ---------------

/+ dub.sdl:
  name "app"

void main()
     import std.stdio;

While executing command:
dub --single=app.d

there is the error:
Error processing arguments: Can't parse string: bool should be
case-insensitive 'true' or 'false'

Is this a bug?

Kind regards

Oh sorry, I misremembered the type of the --single switch. Should be "dub --single app.d" instead, because it's actually a boolean switch.

BTW, it would be nice if std.getopt.getopt() would print the name of the argument in the error message.