On Monday, 13 June 2016 at 22:45:15 UTC, Márcio Martins wrote:
Forgive me if this is not the best place for this sort of posts, but we are looking for experienced developers willing to learn D to join our development team in Amsterdam. We are a fast-growing travel e-commerce startup focused on themed vacation packages.

You'll be part of our small and agile development team, working with D/vibe.d on a daily basis, with the occasional javascript for the client-side of things.

Learn more on https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/140710158

LinkedIn has the D Developer Network (DDN) group with 1900 members (at the moment of writing this post): https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3923820

I've posted a link to this job on the DDN's group job list few minutes ago.