yes, it's me again. hello. this time i ported NanoVG[1] drawing library (only OpenGL2 backend) and OUI[2] intermediate UI library. they require some modules from Adam's arsd library[3] to work -- mostly simpledisplay for screen setup and minimal OpenGL bindings, and arsd.png to load png images. one can also use my jpeg decoder to add jpeg support.

ttf rendering powered by FreeType: feel free to take Derelict bindings, and change one import in "fontstash.d".

this time the things are not single-file ports, though.

have fun and happy hacking.

ah, i forgot link to ports! here they are: NanoVG and OUI[4], demo[5].

p.s. default dmd flags does ~35 FPS on OUI sample. but dmd -O, even without inlining, does solid 60 FPS.

[1] https://github.com/memononen/nanovg
[2] https://bitbucket.org/duangle/oui-blendish/overview
[3] https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd
[4] http://repo.or.cz/iv.d.git/tree/HEAD:/nanovg