On Wednesday, 29 June 2016 at 09:07:18 UTC, ketmar wrote:
i decided to make some noise about those, as people may thinking about doing the ports themselves, and effectively double (or triple, or...) the work.

so, here they are:
* Vorbis decoder[1] (stb_vorbis port), PD;
* FLAC decoder[2] (drflac port), PD;
* MP3 decoder[3] (minimp3 port), GPL.

they may or may not work for you, i don't know.

[1] http://repo.or.cz/iv.d.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/stb/vorbis.d
[2] http://repo.or.cz/iv.d.git/blob/HEAD:/drflac.d
[3] http://repo.or.cz/iv.d.git/blob/HEAD:/minimp3.d

This is great thanks! I was able to use minimp3 with SDL2's queueaudio function to play back almost all of the MP3s in my library. But I noticed that any MP3 with embedded album art is reported as invalid by the library. Here's a sample one:

https://my.mixtape.moe/cjekko.mp3