On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 07:29:49 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 01:54:29 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 14:26:29 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 14:17:30 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

Sorry, I had missed this. I see you were able to make progress.

It's fine.
Honestly the hardest thing was to actually get started.

Once I see something working the excitement carries me forward :)

I would appreciate a critical opinion, anytime!

Another update.
_very_ Basic SwtichStatements work now :)

I expect a simple project like a compile-time bf interpreter to work by the end of next week.

Nice work! Any chance that you could also improve AliasSeq algorithms, like those in std.meta to compile faster and use less memory during compilation? Or is that too different from CTFE?

BTW, do you plan to handle stuff like exceptions, virtual calls and associative arrays and if so how? Sounds quite challenging.