Unlike previous posts on the D Blog, I prepared this one in advance and thought I had it set to auto publish at 9:00 pm my time. So I was surprised to discover at 7:00 pm local time that the post had gone live an hour before (at 9:00 am GMT). I had completely forgotten that, unlike my personal blogs, I had chosen to configure the blog software to use GMT rather than KST.

Oh, well. It's live. I'm going to hold off another hour or two before posting it to reddit. I'll share the link here once I have.

[1] http://dlang.org/blog/2016/07/13/the-dlang-vision-and-improvement-process/