On Saturday, 16 July 2016 at 20:34:49 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
Just to let you guys know - and to be sure no one is doing the same - I decided to go ahead and *start* writing an autotester that will fetch dmd nightly and unittest each dub package.

It will be using a classic master-worker architecture and will leverage docker containers.

I am aiming really low at first, but will eventually add things like memory usage, history, notifications, etc.

I think that everybody will agree that's an excellent ideas to discover regressions. How do you plan to handle libraries that are not purely written in D (i.e requiring -L-lClib linker option) ? There are probably other cases where a build failure won't be significant.