On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 15:57:28 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
>

>> Thanks that would be great, however I think its a while off before it can
>> work on your ctfe implementation. It uses Pegged, so getting the Pegged
>> JSON parser or pegged.peg working would be a first step.
>>

> pegged uses templates.
> There is an intersection on which it can profit from CTFE improvments. But
> for the most part, it's a different sub-system in the compiler.
>
> That said, templates are next on my TODO list.

Nice, so I'll be able to see separate improvements in my CTFE stuff vs the
pegged template stuff once structs,  classes, etc.. are handled in your new
ctfe.
  • Re: Battle-plan for CTFE Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Battle-plan for ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Battle-plan ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Battle-p... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Batt... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Batt... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d-announce