On Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 07:45:45 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
Available here[1][2], it can now build a simple add kernel for both CUDA (.ptx) and OpenCL (.spv) (and of course the host code) in one compiler invocation.

A lot of things are still hardcoded and the optimisations need to tuned a bit more but it works.

Any and all testing, feedback,bug reports and pull requests welcome!

I'll be working on it the next two weeks, after which I go back to uni and will have less time to work on it, so the more feed back the better!

[1]https://github.com/thewilsonator/dcompute
[2]https://github.com/thewilsonator/ldc/tree/dcompute

What did you have to modify in LDC? Was the change important? I'm asking because the lesser the change the more likely it is to be maintanable in the future and/or added to LDC as a proper extension.