On Monday, 18 July 2016 at 07:22:07 UTC, qznc wrote:
Great! Maybe I can help you? Do you have a repository somewhere already?

Not yet. Let me first do some groundwork. It could take month though.

I don't think nightlies are that important. Older releases, alpha/beta versions, LDC, and GDC seem more important for me. For example, I would like to know if a dub package which was last updated two years ago is still working with the current dmd.

Once infrastructure is in place everything is just a git commit hash. Well, kind of.

The hardest part is probably the work distribution. It should work across platforms, so we can (eventually) test Windows, Android, Raspberry Pi, etc.

Like I said I am aiming really low. On purpose. I have a wife and two kids and I need to keep the scope limited. The first step is writing something that works in under 1kloc in 80% of the cases. If it would catch one regression per week/month before they end up in release I would be quite happy.

All the fancy stuff comes after that.

If we build something custom, the question is: Dogfooding or not? With (e.g.) Python we would have something working much quicker.

It should be written in D, that way everybody is a potential contributor.