On Sunday, 17 July 2016 at 16:43:18 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

Nice, so I'll be able to see separate improvements in my CTFE stuff vs the pegged template stuff once structs, classes, etc.. are handled in your new ctfe.

Yes.
Btw while working on printing template-instantiations I discovered that ctfe improvements will most likely have a much higher impact in template heavy code then I fist expected.
  • Re: Battle-plan for CTFE Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Battle-plan for ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Battle-plan ... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Battle-p... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Battle-p... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Batt... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Batt... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d-announce