Am 28.07.2016 um 20:07 schrieb WhatMeWorry:
On Monday, 25 July 2016 at 09:29:38 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
The Diet template language is aimed at providing a way to define
procedurally generated HTML/XML pages (or other output formats), with
minimal visual noise. Syntax and feature set are heavily inspired by
Jade <http://jade-lang.org/>, but instead of JavaScript, all
expressions and statements are D statements,

Is "Diet template" a D/Vibe unique language? I can't find anything to
contradict that view, but just wanted to sure. Every time I try and look
it up on google, it takes me to weight loss stuff :)   Good name though.

Yes, it started out as vibe.d exclusive (now it's properly decoupled from it). For Google it's probably not popular enough, atm, but I've registered diet-lang.org, which should help a lot once it gets filled with content.