On Monday, 8 August 2016 at 04:24:45 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I decided to write up a think on untrapping exceptions this week:

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/2016-aug-07.html

Next week I'll prolly talk about calling D from Ruby. Last week, we had a status report from Stefan Koch on his CTFE engine.

If you aren't already following this, every Sunday night or Monday morning, the little newsletter comes out with a snapshot of forum activity and about half of them have some kind of longer article or tip or other such educational content.

The RSS feed (linked on the page) is also a single-page archive so you can search for old things there too!

Thank you Adam, this is pure gold stuff to know!

/Paolo