On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 14:27:48 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Rainer took some time out of his busy schedule to send me quite a bit of information regarding the development of Visual D. The post is now live at [1]. In the interest of space, I couldn't use it all of his content. If anything feels unclear or disjointed, that's on me and not Rainer.

For the record, I'm quite excited about the upcoming VC project integration.

As usual, the reddit link is at [2].

[1] https://dlang.org/blog/2016/08/12/project-highlight-visual-d/ [2] https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4xdr4y/from_the_d_blog_project_highlight_visual_d/

Mike,
Just wanted to say you are doing an awesone work with your blog posts, greatly appreciated!

Many thanks for Rainer's hard work also. Visual D is a very important piece of the D language ecosystem and something I use with pleasure on my D projects.

Kudos to both of you!