On Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 17:21:14 UTC, eugene wrote:
On Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 13:18:04 UTC, MGW wrote:

Hello, could you share your experience with D language? How it feels to work with it?

The excellent programming language is D. I all the projects make, nearly two years, only on D (dmd) + Qt (QtE4 and QtE5). All projects and tools, including the D compiler and QtE5 library for all OS, can be stored on one flash drive. It is very pleasant as I work with different organizations and I not always have with myself my main computer.

Short video about my latest work. It is QtE5 installer for D (dmd).
https://youtu.be/G_b2SAYqIWI

installer QtE5
https://yadi.sk/d/sqhTCMneuN7rj

QtE5 on github