Hi!

I'm pleased to announce that my GSoC project, a replacement for the outdated std.xml, is now a Phobos PR! [1] It is an (almost complete) mirror of my repository [2], which is also available on DUB [3].

I would like to thank my mentor Robert burner Schadek for his great support and everybody who already gave some feedback during these months.

The PR is not meant for immediate merging. Some things still need improvement (docs/unittests/...) while others will come in a second iteration (advanced DTD handling). It is meant to for some reviews, focusing mainly on the design and usability of the library.

In the PR description you will find all the details, including a nice "wishlist" of things that I found missing in D during the development and some open questions.

So, if you have any consideration/suggestion, drop a line here or on the PR, and if you find bugs, don't hesitate to file an issue on the issue tracker of my repository.

Thank you very much!

[1] https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4741
[2] https://github.com/lodo1995/experimental.xml
[3] https://code.dlang.org/packages/std-experimental-xml