On Saturday, 27 August 2016 at 20:54:02 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 8/27/2016 9:04 AM, Dicebot wrote:
Please never reply to that person unless you are his other account. Not in an
announce threads at least.

If the post is reasonably professional, it's ok to. Abusive posts just get deleted.

There have never been a single professional or at least constructively fashioned post from that account and tolerating that harms D public image. I have learned not to argue about this but I am very unhappy that you not only allow but encourage both off-topic and flamebait derailing of _announcement_ threads.