Hi Guys,
First of all,
parsers will not make it before September.
I am sorry about that.

Currently I am fixing issues with the design, that for example prevent slices of slices to work.

Also I am writing analysis and debugging code to (such as generating a call-graph and primitive DFA) that will hopefully make function-calls work reliably. The DMD-AST does not make it easy to track things like variables originating from a parent-scope.

I feel that this can have a positive impact on the whole of dmd, since that will allow better frontend-optimisations.

I am happy for all comments or suggestions.

Cheers,
Stefan