On Thursday, 1 September 2016 at 19:38:13 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
I have something that will help with that a little bit.
when you apply this patch __ctfeWriteln() will output every compiletime avilable string to the console.

More crucially, it also allows you to print runtime values during CTFE. pragma(msg, …) suffices to print compile-time constants. Very few people seem to have the correct mental model for the the interaction between compile-time features and CTFE, hence I think using precise terminology is an important first step.

See also: https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/692 – it's about time we finally got __ctfeWrite() merged.

 — David