On 9/21/2016 3:48 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 22:32:27 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Wednesday 09/21/2016 8:30pm: Writing Secure C++

CppCon is being hosted at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue. Directions and
parking information can be found here:

http://www.meydenbauer.com/parking-directions/

Additional information on CppCon can be found here: http://cppcon.org/

Don't need a ticket to attend this one, all are welcome. I plan on being there.

The website[1] says it's quite a bit more than free ($1195 for late
registration). Great conference though. There are a lot of exceptional talks
that come out of it. We were just talking about the slides[2] for the Using
Types Effectively talk this year in #D on Freenode. My own programming has been
increasingly adopting this style over the last year so it's nice to learn some
of the type theory lingo. For anyone viewing the slides, Variant and Nullable
are the D equivalents of C++'s variant and optional.

1. http://cppcon.org/registration/
2. http://www.elbeno.com/presentations/using-types-effectively/presentation.html

Sorry I wasn't clear. The free entry is only for the 8:30 talk.