Hello dlang-forum-people!

After almost 3 months since the open sourcing of Ocean, I wanted to give a small project update.

Yesterday both Ocean v2.1.0 and the patch release v2.1.1 were released. This is first minor public release since the open sourcing. Minor releases include new features, and since v2.1.0 consists on the merging of 2 minor releases in our v1.x.x internal branch, it is packed with quite a few new stuff. You can see the full changelog(s) here:
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.1.0-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.1.1-preview

In the meantime, we also did 8 maintenance releases for the v2.0 series (most containing only 1 bug fix, but some containing almost up to 10):
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.1-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.2-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.3-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.4-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.5-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.6-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.7-preview
https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/releases/tag/v2.0.8-preview

All this is in the good side. On the bad side, we still couldn't move the whole development to the open source project (the main blocker still being setting up automated testing for the open source project), so for the v2.1.0 release we just included all the changes as a big commit instead of porting all the individual commits we made in our internal project. This is just a temporary, transitional issue, though and patch releases still get the commits cherry picked properly, as it is much easier than with full minor releases :)

All that said, I want to clarify again, that the `-preview` mark doesn't really mean this is not production ready, is the exact same code we are using internally at Sociomantic, is just that we want to make clear that development is still not fully moved to the open source project and also having different tags for the internal and external releases makes maintaining both a bit easier for now.

Finally, I would love to hear if somebody is using, or have used or adapted any code in Ocean.

Thanks!