Am 25.09.2016 um 09:57 schrieb NVolcz:
On Saturday, 24 September 2016 at 13:04:01 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Friday, 23 September 2016 at 11:47:23 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
The Diet template language is aimed at providing a way to define
procedurally generated HTML/XML pages (or other output formats), with
minimal visual noise. Syntax and feature set are heavily inspired by
pug <https://pugjs.org/>, but instead of JavaScript, all expressions
and statements are D statements, and everything that can be done at
compile-time is done at compile-time.

Cool, does it also work for generating diet -> html at runtime without
inline D code? Would be pretty neat to have for static pages.

I'm working on a small framework for that, inspired by Jekyll.

Is that based on Diet-NG? I guess it would make sense to integrate something like this (at least the basic functionality) directly into the base library. Vibe.d could then also add a switch to make this accessible (although generally the WIP "dub watch" command together with Stefans CTFE work will hopefully be the superior approach overall).