On Sunday, 25 September 2016 at 18:21:27 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

:D congrats!

I appreciate it.
If all goes well there will be a separate nightly release build from the newCTFE branch, sometime in October.

I hope to get alpha bug reports that way.

Also I am now starting experimentation with actual JIT to make sure my API and ABI definitions are not bogus. (For the record an earlier design made slices impossible) Luckily I spotted this before I went to far with it.

Unfortunately many basic features are still very brittle or completely dysfunctional.
(Such as function calls or structs.)
Again I apologize for the delay.
My adventures in template-land, were quite time consuming.
Although arguably with interesting results.

If you have any questions regarding my work with the DMD, please ask away.

Greetings,
Stefan