On Friday, 30 September 2016 at 18:32:37 UTC, Gerald wrote:
Terminix 1.30 has been released, for those not familiar with it Terminix is a Linux terminal emulator targeting the Gnome desktop environment. It is written in D using the GtkD library.

More information about Terminix is available on github here https://github.com/gnunn1/terminix.

The following features were added in this release:

- Quake mode support
- Password manager
- Custom hyperlinks
- Advanced paste dialog
- Set a default session name
- Quick session switcher
- Experimental trigger support

I'm always looking for people who are interested in contributing, hence my announcing the new releases here.

One problem, when I run terminix in quake mode, there is missung icon on my top bar in gnome shell and there is no way to go to preferences, in normal window mode everything works ok.

Btw. really good work, i really like terminix and use it for some time now, but with quake mode (it is nice that there is no keybinding because it works really nice with wayland) I can remove guake from my system and use terminix for everything even on wayland. Thx