(Mir) cpuid v0.3.0 was released.
- Basic leaf 7 CPUID information was added. It includes AVX2
flag, AVX512 family flags and others.
- Initial support for virtual machines was added.
- `virtualVendor`, `virtualVendorIndex` was added.
- `cpuid` is compatible with betterC compilation mode.
- `extern(C) cpuid_init();` must be called instead of shared
static module constructor.
- No module information is generated when cpuid is compiled with
LDC. LDC does not support `betterC` flag for now, however it is
only compiler which produce binary code, that can be linked as
common C library without DRuntime.
- GDC support was added and tested.
- CPUID instruction is optimized when compiled using GDC and
when compiled for 64-bit Posix systems using LDC.
## API Changes
- `brand`, `vendor` was moved to x86 module. `brand` API was
- `ss` -> `self_snoop`
- `tm` -> `therm_monitor`
- `tm2` -> `therm_monitor2`
- `virtual` flag was added, `isVirtual` function was removed.
## Bugs fixed
- CPUID crashes on Microsoft VM