On Tuesday, 11 October 2016 at 06:22:24 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Monday, 10 October 2016 at 19:50:53 UTC, vladdeSV wrote:
scone, Simple CONsole Engine, version 1.2.0 has just been released!
https://github.com/vladdeSV/scone/releases/tag/v1.2.0

This version includes a restructure of the whole project (should not affect applications), and the addition of a progress bar to the current UI library + bug fix.

Feedback is always appreciated!

Could you add example of progress bar?

This update was more or less made in a hurry, and I have overlooked some basic features. I made some changes:

* The progressbar is now a bit more usable, and an example of its usage can be found at https://github.com/vladdeSV/scone/blob/master/examples/example_4.d * The UI is a bit more user friendly, as you can navigate with tab and shift+tab

I will create an updated release rather soon.