Minor update to mysql-native: A client driver for MySQL/MariaDB written
natively in D from scratch via the published protocol specs, with no
dependency on the C MySQL client library. Supports either Phobos or
Vide.d sockets (works with or without Vibe.d).
- New: Test suite automatically tests with both Vibe and Phobos sockets,
not just Phobos. (@Abscissa)
- Change: Drop support for DMDFE 2.066.1 and below. Compiles on DMDFE
2.067.1 through 2.072.0.
- Fixed: Fix an import deprecation message for DMD 2.071. (@Abscissa)
- Fixed: #57: Added support for passing null parameters in prepared
statements by using Variant(null) (@machindertech)
- Fixed: #63/#69: Add escape module to package import (@Marenz)
- Fixed: #68: Update alias syntax (@Marenz)
I know I've said docs and examples are a top priority for mysql-native,
but it's become clear that the API is in serious need of a refresh, so
for the most part, I've held off on the docs this time to avoid wasted
effort documenting to-be-deprecated interfaces.
Unless any pressing issues appear, expect the next release to be an
experimental branch showcasing a beta of a new API. If possible, I'd
like to have at least one release where the old API is still functional,