On Sunday, 16 October 2016 at 00:27:50 UTC, Uplink_Coder wrote:

Little update here:
The LLVM backend is almost on feature parity.
Meaning that that soon the new CTFE engine is a real jit.
In the process I discoverd quite a few horrible bugs and inconsistency in the API.
I am quite astonished that it ever ran before :)

Hey Guys,

I am still dealing with the many bugs that have surfaced.
It is really crazy how something so broken could have worked that well.

Originally I planned adding a ton of features, but that can only happen If the fundamental issues are fixed.