On Wednesday, 19 October 2016 at 22:07:04 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
We're excited to have Ilya as our guest speaker this month!

From Ilya: I will talk about the future D runtime infrastructure which is required for D ecosystem to be desirable for business in large scale. A concept I would like to discuss can be called better C.Tags: Mir, libmir/cpuid, nothrow @nogc, LDC, LLVM, GPU, Julia, Eigen, C++, workforce, async I/O, generic building blocks, HTTP2.

Read more about Ilya's work on Mir:

http://blog.mir.dlang.io/glas/benchmark/openblas/2016/09/23/glas-gemm-benchmark.html

Logistics: We'll have some food and drink starting at 7. Ilya will join us at 7:30 by Google Hangouts.

  http://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/234353529/

We will post Google Hangouts link here when we create it at the time of the meetup.

Ali

Will Ilya's talk be recorded? I would love to hear more about better C. If not, anywhere else I can read about this?