On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 22:15:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
The D Language Foundation is proud to announce its first scholarship, offered to CS and EE students at University "Politehnica" Bucharest in Romania. More details here:

http://dlang.org/dlangupb-scholarship.html

We are very excited about this program and hope to extend it to other universities in the future.

Thanks,

Andrei

I am in loose contact with two former fellow students, now prof. of computer science, I would like to help to bring you (the D Foundation) in contact with them, my idea was it would be cool to offer special introductional speeches or workshops about D, resulting in more academic awareness of D?

Any suggestion?

Regards mt.