On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 07:24:23 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 31.10.2016 um 02:27 schrieb Martin Nowak:
Glad to announce D 2.072.0.

http://dlang.org/download.html

This is the release ships with the latest version of dub (v1.1.0), comes
with lots of phobos additions and native TLS on OSX.
See the changelog for more details.

http://dlang.org/changelog/2.072.0.html

-Martin

Hm, looks like DUB 1.1.0 was tagged on master instead of stable, which means that some fixes are missing and some changes haven't gone through a testing phase. Can we still fix this for this release?

Martin, have you considered posting each release* here on the newsgroup 24 hours before the actual release, marked "pre-release sanity check" so mistakes like this are more likely to be caught?

* and I mean the actual bit-for-bit identical release packages here; this is test-firing the actual rocket that's going to space.