Just announced:
https://www.meetup.com/Boston-area-D-Programming-Language-Meetup/events/235353279/

We are going to try a freely available conference room to have a
presentation. No details on the presentation yet (I will figure that out
soon), and probably no streaming this time.

UPDATE: This Wednesday (the 16th), we will have a meetup at the Capital One Cafe conference room in the Back Bay. I'll present a short overview of my iopipe library. Hope you can join us!

If everyone's up to it, we can go out after for drinks and/or food.

-Steve
  • Boston D Language Meetup i... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Boston D Language... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Boston D Language... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Boston D Lang... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Boston D ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Boston D ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Bosto... Meta via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... qznc via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce