Please join us at DConf 2017, the conference of the D programming language in Berlin, Germany, May 4-6 2017.

We're happy to announce that the D Language Foundation is cooperating again with Sociomantic to organize DConf 2017 in Berlin for the second time. Same location, same dates, but of course a whole new experience!

The D programming language has improved dramatically this year thanks to more focus brought up by the D Language Foundation, better participation from corporate users and worldwide volunteers, and the advent of world-class open-source libraries such as Sociomantic's Tsunami and Ilya Yaroshenko's GLAS. The D Language Foundation has accumulated a war chest and announced a scholarship that already enrolls four MSc students.

DConf is the main face-to-face event for everyone and everything related to the D language and environment. The 2017 edition will be held in Europe for the second time, following last year's smashing success. Which, of course, we plan to smash again!

Call for Submissions

We are looking forward to your submission for a paper, talk, demo, panel, or research report (new!) for DConf 2017. The topics of choice are anything and everything related to the D language. For more details, check the conference page:

http://dconf.org/2017/index.html