On 11/17/2016 06:37 AM, Dicebot wrote:
Disposition: REJECT. A proposal for a similar or identical feature would
need to be include qualitatively new motivation/evidence of usefulness.

Please follow the link for the full review text / rationale:
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1002.md#review

Thanks Dicebot for carrying the process through. I think we need a versioning mechanism for DIPs. In the general case we'll have the disposition "Changes Requested", which will prompt the DIP authors to revise the DIP. The DIP will keep its number but will receive a new revision (either a newer commit or, more likely, an entirely new document). That revision will receive a new, separate review etc. -- Andrei