On 11/21/2016 7:20 AM, ixid wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 at 22:34:26 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 11/14/2016 1:39 AM, qznc wrote:
On Monday, 14 November 2016 at 06:57:07 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
ยท Follow our YouTube channel.

So, there will be a recording? Great!

Unfortunately, the audio was lost 18 minutes in. Looks to be not worth
posting. I do have the slides up, though.

http://www.walterbright.com

Would it be worth the D Foundation investing in a good portable setup for
recording people's talks? Certainly for the main D conference but also for the
core team members and other VIPs. There is considerable value in high quality
recordings being available. The quality of some previously has been very poor
due to the limitations of the equipment available.

Also some shared guidance about how to record a talk effectively.

I was wearing a wireless Lavalier microphone. I suspect what happened is the batteries in it died. The mike is professional (it's Microsoft's) but that doesn't help if one doesn't remember to install fresh batteries.