On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 at 20:54:27 UTC, Andy Smith wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 at 01:36:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 11/19/16 4:17 PM, Andy Smith wrote:

Until branding for the 2017 conf is sorted out/agreed would it be a big deal to 'steal' the cool purple D rocket branding from the 2016 site? (Changing the 6 to a 7 obviously). If you switch between the two pages (
2016 vs 2017 ). 2017 currently looks distinctly spartan :-(

http://dconf.org/2017

http://dconf.org/2016

Cheers,

A.

That would be great. Do you have time to volunteer a couple of PRs? -- Andrei

I've no idea what this will look like but fwiw - here's a stab at updating the logo. Sincere apologies to the original designer :-)

https://github.com/dlang/dconf.org/pull/142

Cheers,

A.

I see this was pulled but no feedback as to whether it looked okay? Doesn't seem to have made its way into the Dconf 2017 site. Seriously I have no idea how my PR looks as I've not idea how to run ddoc.

All I know is that the 2017 site as it stands could use a bit of love and I'm happy to help.

Let me know :-)

Cheers,

A.