On Monday, 12 December 2016 at 21:42:50 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:

I cannot for the life of me get it to work on Arch. I have workspace-d from the AUR and the rest of dcd, dscanner, dfmt, dub etc from the official repositories. They're all reachable via $PATH so I haven't touched the path settings in vscode.

dlang sources on Arch are placed all wonky, right next to each other in /usr/include/dlang/dmd (with no subdirectory distinction for phobos/druntime), so I have a local copy of them in ~/src/dlang/{phobos,druntime}. The settings point there.

"d.stdlibPath": [

What does work is dcd on the current file, so I get local autocompletion but nothing from imports. Aside from syntax highlighting that's all I can see happening. Should there be a menu for D things here somewhere?

When trying to install it manually, the last node command exits with errors. I'm not sure if that's relevant to when installing it through vscode itself.

$ node ./node_modules/vscode/bin/compile
The vscode extension module got updated to TypeScript 2.0.x.
Please see https://code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_6#_extension-authoring for instruction on how to migrate your extension.
$ echo $?

What am I doing wrong?