The D Language has had a great year! Among the many highlights, we are very proud to offer scholarships to four exceptional graduate students (https://dlang.org/blog/2016/12/05/the-d-language-foundations-scholarship-program/). With your help, more great graduate students could pursue research in Computer Science and Engineering.

Please consider making a personal donation, and also bring the word to the responsible people at your employer. We have no overheads and no conflict of interest because all of our officers are unpaid volunteers. So every $5 you donate go straight to one hour of scholarship! Use paypal safely and securely. We will provide you with a thank you letter that you can use for tax (and bragging) purposes. Many thanks to Sebastian Wilzbach who has put together this campaign.

https://dlang.org/donate.html

Thanks,

Andrei