On Saturday, 24 December 2016 at 06:55:37 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Saturday, 24 December 2016 at 06:08:49 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
[...]

Thanks for your feedback :)

[...]

Sure - that should be fairly trivial.

[...]

Yes, that would be pretty nice to have.
Unfortunately the maintainer of DPaste has been quite unresponsive in the past, so it's not possible with DPaste (e.g. we would need a simple POST API which returns a URL). If someone is planning to reboot sth. like DPaste (e.g. with DUB support, fast caches, ...), please let us know!

I was using dpaste as an example. Any website which there's a D playground would work.

Infact are there any other that anyone is aware of?