On Saturday, 24 December 2016 at 06:55:37 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Saturday, 24 December 2016 at 06:08:49 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:

Thanks for your feedback :)

Sure - that should be fairly trivial.

Yes, that would be pretty nice to have.
Unfortunately the maintainer of DPaste has been quite unresponsive in the past, so it's not possible with DPaste (e.g. we would need a simple POST API which returns a URL). If someone is planning to reboot sth. like DPaste (e.g. with DUB support, fast caches, ...), please let us know!

I was using dpaste as an example. Any website which there's a D playground would work.

Infact are there any other that anyone is aware of?