On Sunday, 25 December 2016 at 20:45:13 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
The tracker would be easily accessible and would flag PRs that decrease compilation speed by more than a tolerance. One OS should be enough for now. We need a clean machine (not shared for many other tasks). The Foundation can provide a Linux machine in my basement. Looking at our A-Team Seb, Vladimir, Martin please let me know if this is something you'd pursue.

Added as feature to our CI ideas.
https://trello.com/c/zSnpnhrz/68-benchmark-ci
This would be really easy to integrate as separate executor in a reworked Jenkins setup. It would be quite a lot of effort as separate project though.

As said in the 17th planning, that's up for January, then we might revisit this in Feb or so. Since benchmarks aren't that critical the slightly reduced reliability of a home server might suffice, performant servers are really cheap though.